Focused on delivering high-impact commercial strategy through operations and consulting services for medical device and life sciences companies.
Key responsibilities: Strategy, Operations, Sales, Client engagement
We are looking for a dynamic director who comes with a combination of management, consultancy, project delivery, and sales experience.
Sales and Market Growth:
- Act as a market maker by bringing in new, profitable clients to HealthXL from target clientele i.e big pharma, medtech, etc.
- Retain, upsell, cross-sell, renew existing HealthXL client business, and maintain on-going client relationships.
- Manage the sales/negotiation process through to signing of the contract.
- Possess advanced negotiation skills.
Operations and Client Service Delivery:
- Oversee the implementation of company strategies that are created by senior management with your involvement and responsible for "delivering results on a day-to-day, quarter-to-quarter basis".
- Lead, manage and oversee client engagements within your designated portfolio of clients.
- Recruit, grow and manage a team of Digital Health Managers and Consultants with the right mix of skills and capabilities who deliver to your key clients above.
- Manage a designated P&L.
- Represent HealthXL at external meetings, events, etc.
- Seek avenues and opportunities to promote the HealthXL brand and associated services.
- Continuous/ Ongoing relationship building with clients, advisors, and others in the sector.
- Minimum 10-12 years consulting and/or leadership experience in the healthcare sector (our doors are open to entrepreneurs who have grown digital health businesses).
- Healthcare/ Life Sciences background is essential.
- Previous experience in a consulting leadership role is essential..
- Possess a strong commercial acumen and be able to demonstrate a track record of creating, selling and delivering large scale engagements.
- Must be comfortable managing a team/ have managerial experience.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Willingness to travel globally ~50% of the time
- To be based in Europe