At HealthXL, we are working with leading companies in health and technology globally to drive innovation. We have a long list of customers we are proud of: Abbott, Bayer, BMS, Bupa, Florida Blue, IBM, Philips, J&J, Merck, MCRI, Northwell Health, Novartis, Partners HealthCare, Pfizer and Roche.
Over the last six months we’ve built a new community hub to connect senior leaders across healthcare to share and solve problems through small group meetings.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious, digital health-savvy and self-driven Member Success Manager to join our growing team and help us deliver value to our Executive Members. In return, you’ll benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
As part of our team, you will build trusted relationships with our Executive Members to understand the issues they face as senior leaders driving digital innovation in healthcare and develop solutions for them that leverage our Membership and Insights hub.
If you have a positive attitude, knowledge in digital health and want to become part of a growing team, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Member Success Manager, you will:
- Work with senior leadership developing and implementing strategies to grow and engage our community
- Build relationships with Members through regular engagement, calls and emails, to ensure they are joining Member Meetings and gaining value from the Insights Hub
- Deliver Member onboarding briefings to understand their interests and expertise in Digital Health
- Analyse engagement data, identify at risk Members and devise strategies to ensure consistent engagement
- Plan and deliver compelling communications including lifecycle comms (tailored to each community), re-engagement campaigns, reminders, offboarding comms etc
- Conduct renewal discussions with Members alongside senior team members
- Building pride and loyalty amongst the community, encouraging adoption and using it to create advocates
Skills and traits that we’d like you to have:
- 2+ years of experience in community building, membership management or client success roles
- Interest or knowledge of digital health (required)
- Understanding of client engagement/CRM tools
- Experience using data reporting/visualization tools as part of a client success role
- Highly collaborative to work with different members of the team
- Creative problem solving skills
- An analytical and strategic mindset - always looking for ways to learn and improve
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. This is a full-time position based in Dublin. Please send your resume to email@example.com