At HealthXL, we are working with leading companies in health and technology globally to drive innovation. We have a long list of customers we are proud of: Abbott, Bayer, BMS, Bupa, Florida Blue, IBM, Philips, J&J, Merck, MCRI, Northwell Health, Novartis, Partners HealthCare, Pfizer and Roche.
Over the last six months we’ve built a new community hub to connect senior leaders across healthcare to share and solve problems through small group meetings.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for an energetic, digital health-savvy and self-driven Community Manager to join our growing team and help us deliver value to our Executive Members. In return, you’ll benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
As part of our team, you will build trusted relationships with our clients, lead up the growth strategy of our community platform and execute strategies that promote value, loyalty and success.
If you have a positive attitude, knowledge in digital health and want to become part of a growing team, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Community Manager, you will:
- Work with senior leadership on implementing strategies to grow and engage our digital health community
- Design and deliver a programme of digital health-focused events that add value for our community of Members
- Build relationships with our Members, industry professionals and advisors by hosting regular small group meetings with the HealthXL community
- Understand trends in digital health along with the interests, expertise and motivations of HealthXL Members so as to curate relevant content within the Members Insights Hub
- Identify and engage thought leaders in digital health to join Member discussions and share their insights with the community
- Analyse engagement data to identify and implement improvements
- Design the member onboarding process and experience in collaboration with other teams across the business, setting expectations and driving high engagement
- Building pride and loyalty amongst the community, encouraging adoption and using it to create advocates
- Set, plan and implement communication campaigns (push notifications, email, social media)
Skills and traits that we’d like you to have:
- 2+ years of experience in community building, membership management or digital engagement
- Interest or knowledge in digital health (required)
- Community listening and user research experience
- Passionate about creating a great and inclusive member experience
- Must be able to empathise with the customer and respond within the brand’s values and identity
- Highly collaborative to work with different members of the team
- Creative problem solving skills
- An analytical and strategic mindset - always looking for ways to learn and improve
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. This is a full-time position based in Dublin. Please send your resume to email@example.com