We enable better decisions in digital health.
At HealthXL, our focus is to combine our digital health expertise with intelligence and experience of our community to get real-world insights to your digital health challenges. We work with leading brands in healthcare and the most exciting healthtech companies globally. We are seeking a driven and experienced content manager.
- Determining the impactful information in a range of HealthXL content and creating bitsized meaningful insights for various HealthXL channels
- Generating insights for the HealthXL platform and community
- Keeping the HealthXL platform feed up to date and engaging for member consumption
- Staying abreast of the latest news in digital health and creating the newsfeed for members.
- Creating bite-sized, effective, marketable versions of HealthXL content.
- Thought leadership and market analysis: Repurposing existing HealthXL content for members and subscribers.
- Content from meetings: Leveraging HealthXLs roundtables and virtual discussions to generate interesting insights from the meeting key takeaways and polls, etc.
- Working closely with key stakeholders across product, tech, community management, marketing and advisory to accomplish all of the above.
- Contribute to the standardisation of all HealthXL content across channels.
Skills we’d like you to have
- A passion to learn about digital health.
- Smart Brevity, condensing large volumes of information into powerful bites.
- An appreciation of different audiences – business, tech, medical, etc.
- Blogging/ marketing/ consulting background with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
On top of an amazing culture, we have a benefits package that includes:
- Lucrative salary
- Generous annual leave
- Primarily remote with monthly team meet ups
- Great colleagues (we believe a great workplace is great colleagues)