Who we are
Launched in 2014 in Dublin, our mission is to help deliver a new vision for healthcare in the digital age.
Our community comprises of leaders and innovators from healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical device organisations including clinicians, investors, researchers and entrepreneurs.
We bring together the people, thinking and technology needed to address complex healthcare challenges. Offering industry research and evidence-based insights based on ourdata platform.
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Our Portuguese office in Coimbra at Instituto Pedro Nunes
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary datas ources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models,database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (e.g. SQL), programming (e.g. C#, R, Python)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills (mandatory).
- Have a team oriented mindset and seek to shareknowledge and uplift the rest of the team.
- Desirable capability of perform tests at data level (SQL, NoSQL).
- Time management skills.
- BS degree, but more important than a specialization in an IT area, we look for curious and proactive people who have an interest in collaborating and working as a team to improve the final product.