We enable better decisions in digital health.
At HealthXL, our focus is to combine our digital health expertise with intelligence and experience of our community to get real-world insights to your digital health challenges. We work with leading brands in healthcare and the most exciting healthtech companies globally.
We are seeking a Digital Health Consultant who will be responsible for conducting and delivering research to our clients on a regular basis.
This role also involves supporting some key customers/partners strategically, understanding their needs, and working in a collaborative manner with the rest of the team to deliver first class content and insights.
- Help our clients understand the technological developments in their area of interest and support them as they develop and deliver their health technology strategy.
- Help our clients to unlock the business value from emerging healthcare technologies and also facilitate them in being a part of the HeathXL community.
- Conduct analysis of the health technology market in order to meet HealthXL customer needs- spans from strategic assessments to market landscaping, digital health seminars, etc.
- Effectively communicate highlights of analysis and research in reports, and presentations in order to generate insights for HealthXL clients.
- Nominate and engage thought leaders in the digital health landscape to enrich your research/ reports.
- Create digital health thought leadership content (blogs, newsletters, reports, webinars).
- Deliver first class briefings/ research to HealthXL clients.
- Gain a deep appreciation of the HealthXL clients and their business needs and strategic priorities within digital health.
What we are looking for:
- A Research Health or Sciences/ Health Sciences Consulting background (1-2 years minimum)
- Passion for health technology and life sciences a big plus
- Knowledge and experience in business and consulting is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken + ability to present effectively to peers and seniors.
- Ability to digest and analyse large volumes of information in a timely manner
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Confidence and presence
- Fun-loving, energetic, adapting - ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Able to live and work in Ireland
On top of an amazing culture, we have a benefits package that includes
- Competitive salary package.
- Generous annual leave
- Primarily remote with monthly team meet ups
- Great colleagues (we believe a great workplace is great colleagues)