Accelerating Innovation in Healthcare
At HealthXL, we are working with leading brands in healthcare and the most exciting tech companies globally to drive new collaborations and enable innovation in healthcare and medicine.
We have a long, exciting list of customers to be proud of: Abbott, Astrazeneca, Bayer, BMS, Humana, Philips, J&J, Merck, Novartis, Partners HealthCare, and Roche to name a few.
A Digital Health Manager who will be responsible for leading a team of digital health analysts and consultants while managing the deliverables and ongoing success of key customer accounts.
On a day to day basis as a Digital Health Insights Manager, your key outputs will be:
- Project management of multiple client deliverables end-to-end
- Work with a team of analysts, consultants and senior consultants to deliver high quality insights and reports to clients, managing deliverables, outputs, deadlines and client communication throughout the project
- Conduct analysis of the digital health market in order to meet HealthXL customer needs - spanning from strategic assessments to market landscaping, digital health seminars, etc.
- Effectively communicate highlights of analysis and research in reports and presentations in order to generate insights for HealthXL clients.
Account and Stakeholder Management
- Gain a deep appreciation of the HealthXL clients and their business needs and strategic priorities within digital health, establishing successful relationships with key account holders
- Responsibility for Customer Retention and ongoing account management
- Responsibility for identification on new business opportunities among clients, with an appreciation of how to engage new stakeholders and expand HealthXL’s footprint within these organizations.
Leadership and Team Management
- Management of a team of digital health analysts and consultants
- Recruitment and onboarding of advisory team members
- Mentoring and coaching of advisory team members across projects and pods
- Oversight of pod structures on the advisory team
- Oversight and management of HealthXL product portfolio
- Ensure operational excellence within the advisory team through resource planning (e.g. project resource assignment, resource management and annual leave planning)
- Monitoring and reporting of advisory team KPIs at monthly business meetings
- Communication and oversight of advisory team performance to internal HealthXL departments
- Host digital health meetings and masterclasses with industry KOLs
- Host HealthXL webinars.
- Oversee the creation of digital health thought leadership content (blogs and newsletters)
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you** :
- Life Sciences industry/Healthcare consulting background with 5-6 years’ experience
- People management experience
- Client management experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) as well
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present effectively to peers and seniors.
- Passion for digital health and life sciences a big plus
- Knowledge and experience in business and consulting is a big plus
- Confidence and presence
- Fun-loving, energetic, adaptable - ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
** Must have permit/eligibility to work in Ireland
On top of an amazing culture, we have a benefits package that includes
- Competitive salary package.
- Generous annual leave.
- Primarily remote until further notice.
- Great colleagues (we believe a great workplace is great colleagues).