At HealthXL, we are working with leading brands in healthcare and the most exciting tech companies globally to drive new collaborations and enable innovation in healthcare and medicine.
A long, exciting list of customers to be proud of - Abbott, Bayer, BMS, Bupa, CSIRO, Florida Blue, IBM, Philips, J&J, Merck, MCRI, Northwell Health, Novartis, Partners HealthCare, Pfizer and Roche.
Who are we looking for
At HealthXL we are looking for an ambitious & pro-active Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for end-to-end management and ownership of all digital marketing across product & brand.
Working into the Marketing Director you will form part of a small team who make a real impact on a day to day basis within the business. You will be a pro-active, innovative, multi tasker who offers thoughtful opinions and always thinks about the customer at the heart of every communication. You will have a real passion for all things digital and thrive in a busy start up environment.
On a day to day basis you will
- Work with Marketing Director to plan & implement overall digital strategy as part of the wider marketing mix
- Manage HealthXL website content, updates & reporting to maximise engagement & lead generation (note: Google analytics experience a must)
- Create & deploy digital marketing materials for events, product launches and customer promotions.
- Create, manage, deploy and report on digital push campaigns across quarterly reports, blogs, newsletters etc
- Manage HealthXL social media platforms – mainly LinkedIn & Twitter to push content, engage with the audience and track, report, recommend and implement learnings.
- Guide our LinkedIn paid campaign strategy to maximise ROI
- Have knowledge of search and how to optimise the HealthXL name in the digital space
- Define and engage with influencers to push content & build relationships
- Work closely with the Product, Research and Sales teams to deliver on all of the above.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you
- Experience working in digital marketing for at least 3 years
- Eager to learn about and master new tools and technologies
- Track record of success in managing digital marketing activities and monitoring KPIs
- SEM/SEO is a plus
- Strong writing skills
Also looking for the following qualities:
- Enjoy technology: technically curious and enjoy learning about new products & how things work
- Ability to rapidly switch gears while keeping in mind the bigger vision
- You have excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual. You can write quickly and concisely, and are creative in ensuring you get your point across
- Thrive on unpredictability and moving at a fast pace
- Always have the courage to speak your mind, and share what might be unpopular opinions
On top of an amazing culture, we have a benefits package that includes
- Competitive salary package
- Great colleagues (we believe a great workplace is great colleagues)
- Annual offsite retreats
- Work lunches