At HealthXL, we are working with leading brands in healthcare and the most exciting tech companies globally to drive new collaborations and enable innovation in healthcare and medicine.
A long, exciting list of customers to be proud of - Abbott, Bayer, BMS, Bupa, CSIRO, Florida Blue, IBM, Philips, J&J, Merck, MCRI, Northwell Health, Novartis, Partners HealthCare, Pfizer and Roche.
Who are we looking for
A Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for end-to-end management and ownership of all digital marketing and product marketing aspects of the business.
At HealthXL, you will multi-task, you will engage with and stimulate your peers, you will hustle and have fun while doing so (serious!)
On a day to day basis you will
- Manage HealthXL website and website traffic
- Set up and manage and report on Google Analytics for the HealthXL platform, website.
- Create marketing materials for events, product launches, customer promotions.
- Build and manage campaign strategy - create, launch and monitor email and social media campaigns for HealthXL platform content, reports, blogs, newsletters, etc.
- Manage HealthXL social media platforms
- Guide our LinkedIn paid campaign strategy, and email campaign strategy.
- Work closely with the Product, Research and Sales teams to deliver on all of the above.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you
- Experience working in digital marketing for at least 3 years, ideally in an agency or in product marketing
- Eager to learn about and master new tools and technologies
- Track record of success in managing digital marketing activities and monitoring KPIs
- SEM/SEO is a plus
- Strong writing skills
Also looking for the following qualities:
- Enjoy technology: technically curious and enjoy learning about new products & how things work
- Ability to rapidly switch gears while keeping in mind the bigger vision
- You have excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual. You can write quickly and concisely, and are creative in ensuring you get your point across
- Thrive on unpredictability and moving at a fast pace
- Always have the courage to speak your mind, and share what might be unpopular opinions
On top of an amazing culture, we have a benefits package that includes
- Competitive salary package
- Great colleagues (we believe a great workplace is great colleagues)
- Annual offsite retreats
- Work lunches, happy hours