At HealthXL, we are working with leading brands in healthcare and the most exciting tech companies globally to drive new collaborations and enable innovation in healthcare and medicine.
A long, exciting list of customers to be proud of - Abbott, Bayer, BMS, Bupa, CSIRO, Florida Blue, IBM, Philips, J&J, Merck, MCRI, Northwell Health, Novartis, Partners HealthCare, Pfizer and Roche.
Who are we looking for
An Events Coordinator who will be responsible for the planning and execution of all HealthXL and HealthXL partner events.
On a day to day basis you will
- Oversee the planning and execution of at least two, 100-person events and at least two 30-person events a year
- Own every aspect of an event - budgeting, partnership arrangements, logistics, securing attendees and speakers, tracking and measuring success metrics
- Budgeting and expense tracking for all events
- Secure and appoint personnel as needed across all functions of an event (registration, set up, catering, audio/visual, etc.)
- Day-to-day administration of events and programs including liaising with event partner, hiring suppliers, travel planning, restaurant reservations, facilitating company attendees, monitoring registration, tracking RSVPs, answering questions and resolving issues.
- Develop an actionable plan for sponsorship (if required)
- Design communications strategy in the lead up to the event through social media channels, emails, etc.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you
- Proven experience in event planning or event coordination in a corporate environment
- Track record of running creative, successful events
- Team player
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Super customer success and customer experience orientated
- Creative, thrive in a fast paced environment
- Very organized
On top of an amazing culture, we have a benefits package that includes
- Competitive salary package
- Great colleagues (we believe a great workplace is great colleagues)
- Annual offsite retreats
- Work lunches, happy hours