At HealthXL, we are working with leading brands in digital healthcare and exciting tech companies globally to drive new collaborations and enable innovation. We have a long list of customers we are proud of: Abbott, Bayer, BMS, Bupa, CSIRO, Florida Blue, IBM, Philips, J&J, Merck, MCRI, Northwell Health, Novartis, Partners HealthCare, Pfizer and Roche.
Who are we looking for:
At HealthXL, we are looking for an energetic and ambitious Marketing Intern that doesn’t shy away from a challenge to support our marketing efforts. In return, you’ll benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
As you will be part of a small team, you will get insights into a wealth of different marketing tasks and activities, with a focus on social media and content marketing. If you are proactive, innovative and always on the lookout for new challenges, we’d love to hear from you.
Our motto is that skills can be taught, but attitude can’t. So do not hesitate to apply even if you do not have any marketing experience yet.
As a Marketing Intern, you will:
- Work with the Head of Marketing & Communications to executive the overall marketing strategy
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails and other marketing collateral
- Push daily content and engagement activities to social media platforms
- Upload content to the website and internal platform
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the blog and newsletter
- Support the teams in daily administrative tasks
- Create marketing collateral like banners, videos and brochures
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution
- Assist in the management of website SEO and the website re-launch
Skills and traits that we’d like you to have:
- Understanding of basic marketing principles
- Eager to learn about and master new tools and technologies
- Familiarity with major social media platform (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently (and remotely due to COVID-19)
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. This is a full-time position. Please send your resume to email@example.com