Reporting to CEO
Contract Type- 9/11 month Fixed Term Contract
The purpose of the role is to streamline our operations in relation to finance and people/HR activities. The successful candidates will have a bachelor's degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a people/programme management or leadership position min 5 years +. An understanding of financial/budget management, experience of working in a customer centric environment, proven track record of delivery results and continuous improvement.
• Help develop and make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures, responsibility for supporting finance, hr, and facilities related activites in the business and working with relevant business stakeholders and third party vendors
• Assist Executive Team and Line Management with recruiting when necessary and developing and evolving the HealthXL culture, along with engagement activities for employees
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing
• Ensure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the executive and the business to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Support worker communication with the management team.
Programme Manager Responsibilities
• Support the various team to both ensure (I) the objectives of any work undertaken are commonly understood and agreed; (ii) progress against those objectives is communicated in a timely; accurate and appropriate manner, (iii) Change & Process impacts effectively and efficiently embedded as Business as Usual.
• Escalate, as appropriate, any issues arising in the support of work streams managed which may have a negative impact on the streams or the delivery of the project as a whole or on resources and/ or systems.
• Liaise with teams to define the handover criteria which will signal the transition of a project activity to business as usual and, where appropriate, the program of measures (policy and procedures); training; etc.) To be initiated to ensure ongoing monitoring of the change implemented.
• May be responsible for direct and independent management of primarily low to medium risk rated projects that are typically small to medium initiatives that could include also be a work stream within a larger initiative that may be led by a programme lead and team
• Successfully informs and influences sponsors and key stakeholders by equipping them with the relevant information to enable informed decision making.
• Contribute to the budget process, gathering data on resource requirements to support work-streams under direct management and subjecting initial estimates to rigorous challenge before presenting them for consolidation.
• Bachelor’s degree in business/operations management or related field.
• Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
• Excellent communication skills.