HealthXL is a market intelligence platform and community for healthcare.
We're a small but growing team based in Dublin (Ireland) and Coimbra (Portugal) serving customers from the US, Europe and Australia. We're proud of our growing list of exciting customers - Abbott, Bayer, BMS, Bupa, CSIRO, Florida Blue, IBM, Philips, J&J, Merck, MCRI, Northwell Health, Novartis, Partners Health Care, Pfizer and Roche.
What's the opportunity?
- As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll focus on driving adoption, retention and revenue growth
- You will also play a key role in making decisions that inform our product roadmap, influence future product strategy, and ultimately drive HealthXL's go-to-market strategy. In short, a successful candidate will have a huge impact.
- You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
What will I be doing?
- Work with sales and research to ensure an accurate view of marketing performance and business contribution
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and propose solutions that will scale as HealthXL grows
- You’ll develop campaigns to drive purchase, adoption and retention of HealthXL products
- Develop and execute new ways to communicate key benefits of HealthXL at the relevant stages of the customers’ lifecycle across email, in-product, virtual events (webinars), direct mail, and more
- Own and execute on sales enablement deliverables such as pitch decks and customer testimonials
- Be a brand steward - ensuring our brand promise and story are consistently being represented throughout the customer journey
- Become an expert on HealthXL's platform and how we position it externally as well as internally to our sales team
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years working in a similar role as described in the above section, preferably with a mix of corporate and startup experience
- You have a love of the written word - you can create compelling marketing copy that sells and inspires action
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues to get the job done and thoroughly enjoy being part of a team
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and love to build things from scratch
- You're obsessed with creating a structure and environment for those around you to succeed
- Bonus: HTML, CSS and SQL
On top of an amazing culture, we have a benefits package that includes
- Competitive salary package
- Great colleagues (we believe a great workplace is great colleagues)
- Annual offsite retreats
- Work lunches, happy hours