The Role-Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage & execute full sales cycle from initial engagement to deal closure.
- Asses lead requirements and qualification through discovery calls
- Build proposals, negotiate contracts, sales, pricing and deliverables
- Deliver tailored platform demo’s based on prospect background/interests/pain points
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve customer/lead service experience
- Manage HealthXL’s connect sales team and train and mentor new sales representatives
- Maintain HealthXL’s database of digital health leads and KOLs
- Work with the ITt team to put technology in place to capture more market share and streamline manual sales processes.
- 2-3 years sales experience in a B2B healthcare company,Life Sciences, Saas or Pharmaceutical related industry.
- Excellent prospecting, discovery and nurturing skills to qualify potential customers effectively
- Experience of working with Airtable, CRM’s such as salesforce a plus
- An understanding of the digital health market is a plus
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Adaptable and flexible to the evolving needs of the business
- Competitive salary plus bonus, EAP, educational programmes
- Rapid role progression in a fast growing company
- Opportunity to work with an enthusiastic high energy team
- Opportunity to gain a vast amount of knowledge in the digital health market in short timeframe
9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday but flexibility is required on start and end time daily to support changing business needs and time zones of our global clients/members.
In 2022, based in Dublin 2 days a week, fully remote will be considered
Please send the following to Julie Carty (email@example.com) with ‘Business Development Manager’ as the subject
· Write a short paragraph to answer the question “why do you want to join the HealthXL team?”
· Write a short paragraph to answer the question “why should we pick you?”