Accelerating Innovation in Healthcare
At HealthXL, we are working with leading brands in healthcare and the most exciting tech companies globally to drive new collaborations and enable innovation in healthcare and medicine.
A long, exciting list of customers to be proud of - Abbott, Bayer, BMS, CSIRO, Cleveland Clinic, GE, Florida Blue, IBM, Philips, J&J, Merck, MCRI, Northwell Health, Novartis, Partners HealthCare, Roche and ResMed.
Who are we looking for
A Senior Digital Health Analyst who will be responsible for conducting and delivering research to our partners on a regular basis.
This role also involves supporting some key customers/ partners strategically, understanding their needs, and working in a collaborative manner with the rest of the Research team to deliver first class content and insights. It may also involve seeking opinions from key opinion leaders in the healthcare ecosystem to enrich your own work.
At HealthXL, you will multi-task, you will engage with and stimulate your peers, you will hustle and have fun while doing so (serious!)
On a day to day basis as a Senior Digital Health Analyst you will
Help our clients understand the technological developments in their area of interest and support them as they develop and deliver their health technology strategy. Helping them to unlock the business value from emerging healthcare technologies and being a part of the HeathXL community.
Insights, Reports and Presentations
- Conduct analysis of the health technology market in order to meet HealthXL customer needs
- Effectively communicate highlights of analysis and research in reports, and presentations in order to generate insights for HealthXL clients
- Nominate and engage thought leaders in the digital health landscape to enrich your research/ reports
- Create content (blogs, reports, webinars)
- Deliver first class briefings/ research to HealthXL clients
- Gain a deep appreciation of the HealthXL clients and their business needs and strategic priorities within digital health
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you
- Health Sciences background with business/ market assessment or analysis experience
- Knowledge and experience in digital health, & life sciences industries is a big plus
- Knowledge and experience in business and financial analysis/ assessment of the healthcare market is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken + ability to write content based on clear guidelines
- Ability to digest and analyse large volumes of information in a timely manner
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Confidence and good presentation skills
- Fun-loving, energetic, adapting
On top of an amazing culture, we have a benefits package that includes
- Competitive salary package
- Great colleagues (we believe a great workplace is great colleagues)
- Annual offsite retreats
- Work lunches, happy hours