At HealthXL, we are working with leading brands in healthcare and the most exciting tech companies globally to drive new collaborations and enable innovation in healthcare and medicine.
Our customers are some of the leading innovators around the world and we are very proud to work with: Abbott, Bayer, Bupa, Bristol-Myers Squibb, CSIRO, Florida Blue, IBM, Philips, Merck, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Northwell Health, Partners HealthCare, Novartis and Roche to name a few.
We have recently launched a new data intelligence platform and are looking to work with a UI/UX expert to help guide the design and experience for our users.
- We are looking for a person to assist with the UI and UX of a new feature set. Our product caters to mid-senior level healthcare executives who are looking to understand the healthcare landscape and evaluate potential partnerships within it.
- The requirements of the initial project cover a range of features that will allow our customers to collaborate more effectively within our product.
- If the project is successful it will lead to the contracting of similar projects in the near future.
- Experience in delivering design projects for a software application (not just websites).
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Ability to travel to Coimbra, Portugal for in person project initiation and subsequent check in meetings.
- Ability to provide references from previous work as to their ability to deliver on time and at a high quality.