The Digital Garden powered by Almirall has launched their second call for innovation for start-ups with focus on medical dermatology or optimising pharma processes.
Focus areas include:
- Pharma process optimisation
- Virtual HCP-Patient interaction
- Virtual Health Assistants
- Clinical trial recruitment
- Clinical trial optimisation
- Digital HCP interaction
- Patient engagement tools
- Medical dermatology
- Business transformation
- Remote interactions with customers
- Digital detailing
- Image recognition
- Remote patient support
Whats in it for you?
The chosen start-ups will receive a number of key incentives:
- Mentoring from top pharma industry experts from all specialities and program stages
- The opportunity to leverage leading hospitals in Barcelona as a test bed for digital pilots, with potential access to HCPs and patients
- The potential to collaborate on actual Almirall projects
- Access to Almirall’s communication and PR networks to promote their projects, among others
Second Call for Innovation | Digital Garden powered by Almirall
Applications close 31st October 2020.
About Digital Garden powered by Almirall:
Digital Garden is the dermatology digital health accelerator powered by Almirall. Their aim is to help grow start-ups focused on developing innovative technology-based services and solutions across the patient journey in dermatology. They are also looking for meaningful collaborations with outstanding minds outside Almirall to find solutions to tackle some of the dermatology challenges patients face today. Find out more about the Digital Garden here.
HealthXL supports decision makers, providing the data and expertise needed to drive their digital strategy and outcomes for their business. We partner with our clients to really understand their business needs and work together to solve them. We are proud to count a number of the top 10 pharma as well as top providers and payers as our clients and partners.