At HealthXL, we are working with the biggest brands in health and technology globally to drive innovation.
HealthXL has a community platform designed to connect senior leaders across healthcare to share and solve problems through small group meetings (virtual and in-person).
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for an energetic, digital health-savvy and self-driven Community Manager to join our growing team and help us deliver value to our members. In return, you’ll benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
As part of our team, you will build trusted relationships with our clients, design compelling meeting frameworks and deliver on the growth strategy of our community platform.
If you have a positive attitude, knowledge in digital health and want to become part of a growing team, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Community Manager, you will:
- Work with senior leadership on implementing and delivering strategies to grow and engage our digital health community
- Design and deliver a programme of digital health-focused events that add value for our community of Members
- Build relationships with our members, industry professionals and advisors to hosting and facilitate the various meeting types we offer to the HealthXL community
- Understand the interests, expertise and motivations of our members so as to curate relevant content and connections
- Identify and engage key opinion leaders as well as industry thought leaders to join, host and anchor meetings and share their insights with the community
- Recruit meeting attendees for our invite-only roundtables/meetings
- Analyse engagement data to identify and implement improvements
- Design the member onboarding process and experience in collaboration with other teams across the business, setting expectations and driving high engagement
- Focus on loyalty amongst the community, encouraging adoption and using it to create advocates
- Set, plan and implement communication campaigns (push notifications, email, social media)
- Create community specific content as required
Skills and traits that we’d like you to have:
- 2+ years of experience in community building, membership management or digital engagement
- Interest or knowledge in digital health (required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Community listening and user research experience
- Passionate about creating a great and inclusive user experience
- Must be able to empathise with the customer and respond within the brand’s values and identity
- Highly collaborative to work with different members of the team
- Creative problem solving skills
- An analytical and strategic mindset - always looking for ways to learn and improve
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently
- Competitive salary package
- Generous annual leave
This role is based in Dublin and requires the applicant to be based in Dublin, and have appropriate work permits to live and work in Ireland.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. This is a full-time position